New Resume

I spent some time tonight cleaning up my resume and moving it to its new home on I used my Word Unmunger to help with this. Despite being created nearly 4 months ago for exactly this purpose, this is the first time I've used the Word Unmunger to work on my resume. Fortunately, it's had lots of testing and it worked flawlessly.

Update: I added some bullet points to my resume to break out the text a little better in my Ancept section, and I think it broke the mighty unmunger! I get an "maximum recursion limit exceeded" error now when I try to process my resume. So for now, the version up on my homepage is the unadulterated Word version. I'll have to look into this more this weekend -- this is a pretty critical error.