Features Web Browsers should have
- Spell checker
- Search and replace in text editor fields
- Keep track of what I've typed in text fields in case the server eats it
- Better text editor in general!
- web discussion tracker to keep track of my posts
- RSS reader
- Ability to archive everything I've looked at, then search it (say, 30 days or up to n GB worth of data)
I know you can get some of these using add-ons for various browsers (and I think Safari has a spell checker). But wouldn't it be nice if most of these things were available out-of-the box?